Although earnings declined in 2020, the S&P 500 rose over 18% as valuation metrics increased. Will the stock market go up in 2021?
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
U. S. stocks ended the week above the flatline, holding on to gains scored after Biden became the 46th President. Mega-cap growth stocks rallied.
President-elect Biden provided details of the $1.9 trillion stimulus proposal. Yet, the S&P 500 ended the week lower after bank stocks sold off.
U. S. stocks ended the first week of 2021 at record highs after President-elect Biden promised more financial aid amid a resurgence in COVID-19 cases.
This post features the best ETFs, Select Sector SPDRs, Fidelity funds, and S&P 500 stocks of 2020, along with what to look forward to in 2021.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!