U. S. stocks closed lower after rebounding from their week’s lows. Investors sought bargains after stocks sold off sharply on inflation jitters.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
U. S. stocks closed the week at an all-time high on robust first-quarter earnings reports. The jobs report supported the Fed’s position on interest rates.
The top performing ETF themes for April 2021 are cryptocurrency, copper & other metal producers, commodities, and lithium.
The top performing Fidelity fund themes for April 2021 are consumer finance, real estate, medical technologies & devices, and disruptive finance.
Mega-cap companies posted quarterly EPS well above analysts’ forecasts. Yet, U. S. stocks struggled and ended the week fractionally below the flatline.
New ETF and Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!