The top performing ETF themes for May 2021 are energy services, uranium mining, silver mining, and gold mining.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Helped by gains in re-opening trades and growth stocks, the S&P 500 broke its string of back-to-back weekly losses to end May with a fractional gain.
The top performing Fidelity fund themes for May 2021 are energy services, gold, and natural gas. Funds investing in the natural resources and energy sectors also fared well.
The S&P 500 fell for a second straight week. Crashing cryptocurrencies weighed on stocks. Investors also worried over how long interest rates will stay low.
U. S. stocks closed lower after rebounding from their week’s lows. Investors sought bargains after stocks sold off sharply on inflation jitters.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!