U. S. stocks extended their decline. Investors fretted over the economic impact of the Ukraine war, rising commodity prices, and mounting inflation.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
ETFs focusing on natural resources such as coal, copper, & uranium and precious metals, gold and silver, were top performers in February.
U. S. stocks sold off. Events in Ukraine & rising oil prices took center stage. Investors sought safety in Treasuries. The Fed calmed interest rate fears.
Should I Invest in international stocks in 2022? The article analyzes valuation, growth prospects, and currency conversion impact to answer this question.
The standoff between Russia & the West over Ukraine and the uncertainty on interest rate policy pushed U. S. stocks to their second straight weekly loss.
New ETF and Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!