Helped by the steadying COVID-19 case count, stocks sensitive to the ‘reopening’ of the economy rose despite mixed economic data and stalemate on stimulus.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Strong economic data and slowing COVID-19 infections helped stocks to rally broadly despite Washington’s failure on stimulus.
Strong earnings and comforting comments from the Fed helped stocks maintain their uptrend despite weak economic data and a divisive Congress.
Stocks were virtually unchanged last week after jobless claims data and faltering Sino-U.S. relations offset promising COVID-19 vaccine trial results.
Gains in stock prices from progress on COVID-19 vaccines were limited by mixed economic data and the continued rise in COVID-19 cases.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!