Fidelity funds focusing on semiconductors, Nordic region, information technology, transportation, and environment & alternative energy were top performers in February.
Top Fidelity Funds for February 2023
Excludes closed Fidelity funds
* Fidelity Select Semiconductors Portfolio, FSELX +6.5%
* Fidelity Nordic Fund, FNORX +2.5%
* Fidelity Select Technology Portfolio, FSPTX +1.8%
* Fidelity Select Transportation Portfolio, FSRFX +0.8%
* Fidelity Environment and Alternative Energy Fund, FSLEX +0.6%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above Fidelity funds likely include Analog Devices (ADI), Apple (AAPL), Broadcom (AVGO), Cummins (CMI), Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN), FedEx Corp. (FDX), GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GFS), Kirby Corp. (KEX), Linde plc (LIN), NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA), Scorpio Tankers (STNG), Tesla (TSLA), and Uber Technologies (UBER).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
Sign up free to receive Looking Back, Looking Forward in your Inbox.
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters