The S&P 500 ended higher, boosted by technology and retailer stocks. Continuing inflation worries and returning COVID jitters kept gains in check.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
U. S. stocks fell 0.3%. Increasing worries of prolonged inflation sapped investor sentiment after the passage of the infrastructure bill lifted spirits.
The Fed’s patient stance on tapering, a robust October jobs report and Pfizer’s COVID pill data helped U. S. stocks close the week at record highs.
ETFs focusing on ethereum, solar energy, blockchain, and clean energy were top performers in October.
Fidelity funds focusing on alternative energy, capital markets, autos, housing, and energy were top performers in October.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!