U. S. stocks closed at a record high as robust first-quarter earnings, strong economic data, and lower bond yields boosted optimism on enduring growth.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
U. S. stocks closed at a record high after the yield on the 10-year Treasury bond stayed flat, despite an uptick in inflation. Growth stocks fared well.
This post features the best ETFs, Select Sector SPDRs, Fidelity funds, and S&P 500 stocks of first quarter, along with what to look forward to in the second quarter.
If you are looking for the best growth stocks to buy now, this list of stodgy stalwarts from top sectors is worth checking. For one, all of them have strong near-term growth prospects. Second, some of them provide meaty dividends as well.
U. S. stocks lost ground last week after comments from the Federal Reserve caused the yield on the 10-year Treasury bond to rise to a 14-month high.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!