If you are looking for the best growth stocks to buy now, this list of reliable veterans with remarkable near-term growth prospects is worth checking. First, each boasts robust near-term growth prospects. Second, some offer generous dividends on top of that.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
The S&P 500 ended below the flatline for a second week, losing 0.3%. Worries of a recession, exacerbated by falling consumer sentiment, weighed on stocks.
U.S. stocks ended lower as investors worried about higher interest rates, bank failures, and debt ceiling uncertainty impacting economic growth.
U.S. stocks ended higher last week after quarterly earnings reports from Microsoft and Meta Platforms helped to overcome banking industry concerns.
U.S. stocks ended the week almost unchanged. Investors digested earnings reports and played a waiting game ahead of mega-cap earnings this week.
New ETF Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!