Should I invest in international stocks in 2020? This is a common question on investor’s minds after U. S. stocks fared better than international stocks in 2019. In this post, I compare the valuation of stocks and prospects for growth in the U. S. versus those in international markets. I also analyze the potential for changes in currency… Read More »
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Although earnings stagnated in 2019, US stocks surged over 30% as valuation metrics increased. Will rising valuation metrics trip stocks? What is AlphaProfit’s US stock market forecast for 2020?
Each year, the best performing Fidelity Select fund on average beats the S&P 500 by 43%, that is 4300 basis points. Which fund will be 2020’s best?
Although Fidelity money market funds may appear simple investments, you need to look beyond just current yield and expense ratio to figure out the right for your hard-earned dollars. This article helps you do just that.
Semiconductor stocks are hot. Fidelity Select Semiconductors Portfolio FSELX is up 21% annually over the past 5 years. What is the outlook for FSELX? Is FSELX a buy, sell or hold?
New ETF and Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!