Each year, the best performing Fidelity Select fund on average beats the S&P 500 by 43%, that is 4300 basis points. Which fund will be 2020’s best?
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Although Fidelity money market funds may appear simple investments, you need to look beyond just current yield and expense ratio to figure out the right for your hard-earned dollars. This article helps you do just that.
Semiconductor stocks are hot. Fidelity Select Semiconductors Portfolio FSELX is up 21% annually over the past 5 years. What is the outlook for FSELX? Is FSELX a buy, sell or hold?
Semiconductor stocks are hot. The iShares PHLX Semiconductor ETF SOXX is up 24% annually over the past 5 years. What is the outlook for the SOXX ETF? Is SOXX a buy, sell or hold?
If you are looking for the best growth stocks to buy now, this list of stodgy stalwarts from top sectors is worth checking. For one, all of them have strong near-term growth prospects. Second, some of them provide meaty dividends as well. Stock prices have been impacted primarily by U. S. and China trade negotiations and interest rates… Read More »
New ETF and Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!