The last 10 years have been favorable for stocks. The S&P 500 has risen at a 14% annualized rate. The best performing ETFs in specific categories have done much better. What are the best performing ETFs of the last 10 years? What are likely to be the best performing ETFs in the next 10 years? Ten years ago,… Read More »
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
As COVID-19 cases continued to surge, investors sought safety in large-cap technology stocks and pushed the NASDAQ Composite Index to new all-time highs.
Stocks rose as better-than-expected economic data and positive news on an experimental COVID-19 vaccine calmed fears from rising number of COVID-19 cases.
Fears of economic damage from COVID-19 increased. The Fed restricted banks from returning capital to shareholders. Stocks closed near their two-week low.
If you are looking for the best growth stocks to buy now, this list of stodgy stalwarts from top sectors is worth checking. For one, all of them have strong near-term growth prospects. Second, some of them provide meaty dividends as well.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!