U.S. stocks retreated last week. Service industries grew while inflation proved sticky, fueling fears of the Fed pushing the terminal interest rate higher.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Fidelity funds focusing on China, emerging Asia, emerging markets, semiconductors, and gold were top performers in November.
ETFs focusing on Chinese stocks and emerging market internet stocks were the top performing ETFs in November 2022.
U.S. stocks rose after Fed Chair Powell hinted that the Fed might raise interest rates by 0.50% in December, lower than the 0.75% investors had feared.
The S&P 500 fell 0.6% after losses from rising interest rates and recession worries reversed the gains in stocks from weaker-than-expected inflation.
New ETF and Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!