This post features the best ETFs, Select Sector SPDRs, Fidelity funds, and S&P 500 stocks of 2020, along with what to look forward to in 2021.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
Each year, the best performing Fidelity Select fund on average beats the S&P 500 by 43%, that is 4300 basis points. Which fund will be 2021’s best?
After setting new highs, the S&P 500 pulled back as Congress raced to avert a government shutdown and pass another pandemic relief package.
The S&P 500 declined last week after additional economic relief from Congress remained stuck in neutral while suffering from the pandemic worsened.
The approval of a COVID-19 vaccine and hopes of additional financial aid from Congress helped the S&P 500 close the week at an all-time high.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!