U.S. stocks fell for the second straight week after Chairman Powell said the Fed needs to keep monetary policy tight for some time to control inflation.
"In the investing blog, I seek to help you take sound investment decisions free from emotion by sharing my objective insights on markets, sectors, and companies."
Sam Subramanian PhD, MBA, Editor, AlphaProfit MoneyMatters
U.S. stocks rose for a third straight week. Investors fretted over the Fed’s monetary policy starting a recession after economic data topped expectations.
This post features the best ETFs, Select Sector SPDRs, Fidelity funds, and S&P 500 stocks of July 2022, along with what to look forward to in August 2022.
This post features the best ETFs, Select Sector SPDRs, Fidelity funds, and S&P 500 stocks of first half of 2022, along with what to look forward to in the second half.
U. S. stocks fell for a third straight week. Recession worries rose after the Fed raised short-term interest rates by 0.75%, the steepest since 1994.
New Mutual Fund Recommendations
Free Investment Newsletter MoneyMatters
- Independent analysis of the economy, markets, and sectors
- Unbiased ETF, stock, and mutual fund advice and evaluations
- Unique insights on emerging profit opportunities and must-know threats
- Complimentary access to premium service
- Subscription discounts for premium service
- Five Smart Ways of Using Sector Funds and ETFs with inside scoop on sector investments
- Three Key Mistakes to Avoid when Investing in Sector ETFs
Premium Service Investment Newsletter
Clear, Actionable Advice on Sectors, Funds, ETFs, & Stocks
- Specific guidance on what and when to buy or sell
- Long-term investing and short-term trading recommendations
- Proven strategies for all markets
- 75% win-rate including 2008 crash and dot-com bust
Market-beating model portfolios
- Suitable for small and large accounts sizes
- Appropriate for different investment objectives and account types
- Results verifiable in login area with free account
- Track record of smashing market 7-to-1
- All recommendations provided ahead of time with ample notice
- Unbiased, independent advice with no axes to grind
- 24/7 access to premium service and its archives
- Access to Dr. Sam Subramanian via e-mail
THE GOOD NEWS JUST BEGINS!