ETFs focusing on Chinese stocks and emerging market internet stocks were top performers in November.
Top Performing ETFs for November 2022
Excludes ETFs leveraged or less than $500 million in assets
* KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF, KWEB +48.0%
* iShares China Large-Cap ETF, FXI +34.4%
* iShares MSCI China ETF, MCHI +32.1%
* EMQQ The Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce ETF, EMQQ +29.9%
* WisdomTree China ex-State-Owned Enterprises Fund, CXSE +28.9%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above ETFs likely include Alibaba Group (BABA), Baidu (BIDU), Full Truck Alliance Co (YMM), JD Health International (JDHIF), JD.com Class A (JD), KE Holdings (BEKE), Meituan Class B (MPNGY), NetEase (NTES), Pinduoduo (PDD), Tencent Holdings (TCEHY), and Trip.com Group (TCOM).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters