ETFs focusing on European stocks, the U.S. dollar, carbon credits, semiconductors, and cybersecurity were top performers in February.
Top Performing ETFs for February 2023
Excludes ETFs leveraged or less than $500 million in assets
* WisdomTree Europe Hedged Equity Fund, HEDJ +3.7%
* Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund, UUP +3.3%
* KraneShares Global Carbon ETF, KRBN +2.5%
* Invesco Dynamic Semiconductors ETF, PSI +2.3%
* First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF, CIBR +2.1%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above ETFs likely include Analog Devices (ADI), Broadcom (AVGO), Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA), Fortinet (FTNT), Cloudflare (NET), NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA), Okta (OKTA), Palo Alto Networks (PANW), Banco Santander, S.A. (SAN), and Stellantis N.V. (STLA).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters