ETFs focusing on rare earth, lithium, residential real estate, and water were top performers in July.
Top ETFs for July 2021
Excludes ETFs leveraged or less than $500 million in assets
* VanEck Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF, REMX +28.0%
* Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF, LIT +14.9%
* iShares Residential and Multisector Real Estate ETF, REZ +8.1%
* Invesco S&P Global Water Index ETF, CGW +6.6%
* Invesco Water Resources ETF, PHO +6.1%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above ETFs likely include China Northern Rare Earth Group High-Tech (SSE: 600111), Ganfeng Lithium (GNENF), Albemarle (ALB), Waters Corp. (WAT), Danaher (DHR), American Water Works (AWK), Equity Residential (EQR), and AvalonBay Communities (AVB).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
Sign up free to receive Looking Back, Looking Forward in your Inbox.
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters