Fidelity funds focusing on water, medical technology & devices, real estate, and the Nordic region were top performers in July. Water stocks rose from optimism on the Infrastructure bill becoming law.
Top Fidelity Funds for July 2021
Excludes closed funds
* Fidelity Water Sustainability Fund, FLOWX +7.3%
* Fidelity Select Medical Technology and Devices Portfolio, FSMEX +6.1%
* Fidelity Real Estate Investment Portfolio, FRESX +5.1%
* Fidelity Real Estate Index Fund, FSRNX +4.4%
* Fidelity Nordic Fund, FNORX +4.4%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above Fidelity funds likely include Danaher (DHR), Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO), American Water Works (AWK), Pentair PLC (PNR), Prologis (PLD), and Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters