Fidelity funds focusing on semiconductors & tech hardware, housing, long-term treasury bonds, and autos were top performers in November.
Top Fidelity Funds for November 2021
Excludes closed Fidelity funds
* Fidelity Select Semiconductors Portfolio, FSELX +15.7%
* Fidelity Select Construction and Housing Portfolio, FSHOX +3.5%
* Fidelity Select Tech Hardware Portfolio, FDCPX +2.8%
* Fidelity Long-Term Treasury Bond Index Fund, FNBGX +2.7%
* Fidelity Select Automotive Portfolio, FSAVX +1.3%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above Fidelity funds likely include NVIDIA (NVDA), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI), Apple (AAPL), Home Depot (HD), General Motors (GM), Sony Group (SONY), Lowe’s (LOW), and Marvell Technology (MRVL).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
Sign up free to receive Looking Back, Looking Forward in your Inbox.
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters