Fidelity funds focusing on alternative energy, capital markets, autos, housing, and energy were top performers in October.
Top Fidelity Funds for October 2021
Excludes closed Fidelity funds
* Fidelity Environment and Alternative Energy Fund, FSLEX +13.9%
* Fidelity Select Brokerage and Investment Management Portfolio, FSLBX +11.9%
* Fidelity Select Automotive Portfolio, FSAVX +11.1%
* Fidelity Select Construction and Housing Portfolio, FSHOX +10.2%
* Fidelity Select Energy Portfolio, FSENX +9.7%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above Fidelity funds likely include Tesla, Inc. (TSLA), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW), The Home Depot, Inc. (HD), Chevron Corporation (CVX), BlackRock, Inc. (BLK), and S&P Global Inc. (SPGI).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters