Fidelity funds focusing on energy, natural resources, banking, leisure, and autos were top performers in September.
Top Fidelity Funds for September 2021
Excludes closed funds
* Fidelity Select Energy Portfolio, FSENX +11.5%
* Fidelity Select Natural Resources Fund, FNARX +5.3%
* Fidelity Select Banking Portfolio, FSRBX +1.8%
* Fidelity Select Leisure Portfolio, FDLSX +1.3%
* Fidelity Select Automotive Portfolio, FSAVX +0.3%
Stocks contributing to the performance of the above Fidelity funds likely include Booking Holdings (BKNG), Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ), Cheniere Energy (LNG), Chevron (CVX), Exxon Mobil (XOM), General Motors (GM), Hess (HES), Marriott International (MAR), Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A), Tesla (TSLA), U.S. Bancorp (USB), and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Stay on top of the stock market with ‘Looking Back, Looking Forward’
How AlphaProfit's investment strategy minimizes your risk
How AlphaProfit keeps your fees and expenses low
Performance of model portfolios & recommendations in AlphaProfit's Premium Service investment newsletter
AlphaProfit's free and premium investment newsletters